I am an integrative psychotherapist, but as a supervisor I am able to work with people using other modalities. I qualified as a supervisor after studying at the Metanoia Institute where I gained a Certificate in the Principles of the Theory and Practice of Supervision.
I am a registered member of BACP and subscribe to its Code of Ethics and Practice.
I have previously studied at the Minster Centre where I gained a M.A. in Integrative Psychotherapy, a programme validated by Middlesex University and accredited by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
I also have a Diploma in Counselling from Oxford Brookes University and a Royal Society of Health (RSH) Certificate in Counselling from Salisbury College.
In supervision I hope to:
- Provide a forum to reflect and discuss your work with clients
- Give support and encouragement in the work you do well
- Highlight areas of your work which may need developing
- Offer guidance on alternative ways forward with your work with clients
- Make space to discuss ethical issues to ensure that you are working within professional guidelines
I am particularly interested in working with trainees and am willing to charge a reduced rate.
FEE FOR SUPERVISION
I charge £55 per hour, £70 for ninety minutes.
FEE FOR TRAINEES
For students, I charge £45 per hour, £60 for ninety minutes.
BACP Code of Ethics (see in particular the section on Supervision)